You don’t always need to pick up a newspaper or be online to catch the day’s most important news. The Financial Times ePaper is a digital replica of our daily print edition. Download it to read stories exactly as they appear in print, on your smartphone, laptop or tablet.
The ePaper is available to all FT Group Subscription customers with Premium access to FT.com. If you’d like to try the FT for your team, register here.
I start my day with the FT. I download the ePaper before I leave the house so I can read it during my commute.Analyst, Sumitomo Global Research Corporation Ltd.
Choose your view
The ePaper lets you view the day’s stories in a way that suits you. Select:
- Replica to read or browse an exact replica of the print publication
- Gallery to view a simpler box format of large page images
- Digest to get key soundbites and headlines when you’re short on reading time
Left to right: Replica view, Gallery view, Digest view
Explore recent stories
You can explore recent editions of the FT from the last 30 days and catch up on news from your sector that you may have missed.
Download the ePaper to your device for offline reading, so you can stay up to speed on the industries and stories that matter to you - on a flight, train or anywhere without data or WiFi.
Other useful features
- An extensive 14-year archive of FT newspapers, digitally created for your research needs
- Zoom functionality on desktop, mobile and tablet for easy viewing
- Keyword search to find the news that is of immediate interest to you
The FT is one of the most reliable, concise places you can go. I browse stories on my iPad and the app - a great place to find relevant business news and what’s going on.Chief Executive, IPSOS Mori
Want to find out more about an FT Premium subscription for your team?
Join the 4,000 organisations with an FT Premium subscription now.
With a minimum of five users, you and your colleagues can enjoy a complimentary preview of the FT ePaper, as well as our award-winning, world-class journalism.