How do you like to read the FT?
Are you a desktop FT.com newshound or do you prefer to peruse a curated email briefing? Maybe you are an FT app devotee?
Whichever way you prefer to read, the good news is that FirstFT – your curated morning news digest of the day’s top stories – is available on each of these platforms, and more:
- Sign-up to get FirstFT straight to your inbox each weekday morning
- Visit ft.com/firstft to read on your desktop computer
- Watch FirstFT on video with the World in 60 seconds, either onsite or as a download
- Test your knowledge each Friday with the FirstFT quiz
- NEW: access FirstFT in the app on your Apple or Android device
To read FirstFT in the app, simply scroll down on the homepage to find the orange FirstFT bar. If you don’t have the app installed, visit our apps page for information on how to download it to your device.
FirstFT brings you a quick and enjoyable distillation of everything that matters in the world that day, saving you time and providing you with a daily list of talking points that you can avail with colleagues and clients alike.
If you’re a customer and think your team could benefit from receiving FirstFT, let us know by emailing email@example.com.