The result of the United Kingdom’s EU Referendum sent shockwaves around the world, moving markets and challenging the world order as know it.
Our recent post on navigating a post-Brexit world highlighted how organisations operating in or with the UK and the EU need trusted insight and analysis now more than ever, as new twists and turns unfold each day.
So here are seven ways the Financial Times can keep you and your team on top of all the latest Brexit developments and the implications for Britain, the EU and the global economy:
- Follow ‘Brexit’ as a topic on the new FT.com, by adding it to your myFT and never miss a story by signing up for email digests
- Sign up for the Brexit Briefing, a daily email which examines the latest developments in politics, business and foreign affairs in the UK, Europe and around the world
- Listen to the FT Politics podcast, bringing you a weekly review of British politics from the FT's political commentators and correspondents and presented by Sebastian Payne
- Read Instant Insight (Premium only) for rapid opinion and analysis from the FT's columnists and commentators on breaking news
- Follow the Brexit Business Impact Tracker to monitor how different companies are being impacted by Brexit, whether it's job cuts, profit warnings or new M&A deals
- Get the FT's daily editor’s pick and Brexit updates directly on your smartphone via Whatsapp
- Join the debate in the comments at the bottom of each article - subscriber Nicholas Garrett’s comment led to him be commissioned to write an article for FT.com
If you are a current subscriber and would like to discuss how the FT can help your organisation get the information it needs, please contact your customer success manager directly, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your organisation isn't already subscribed but you would like to find out more about how other organisations are working with us, or to request a free trial, please contact us.